Steven K. Gerhardt, M.D.
General Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology
The path to Neurology took Dr. Gerhardt from his home of Nebraska to Houston, Texas. During his fellowship there, he met his wife and also discovered that performing EMGs can be fascinating.
When not studying neurophysiology, Dr. Gerhardt can often be found on the golf course. He says that neurology is far easier than driving a golf ball.
- Fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology with concentration on EMG at the University of Texas-Houston Medical School
- Residency in Neurology at Creighton-Nebraska Universities and University of Texas-Houston Medical School
- Internal Medicine Internship at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine
- Medical School at The University of Nebraska College of Medicine
- Undergraduate Degree from Baylor University in Waco, TX
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Board Eligible in Clinical Neurophsiology
Board Certified in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology
- Best Doctors in Dallas: Neurology, D Magazine, three-time nominee.