Neurons within the body are responsible for communication. They are special cells that send messages throughout the entire nervous system, including the brain and spinal cord. It is our job to help maintain these vital connections. One of the ways we do that is by connecting with our patients.
For over 20 years, Neurology Consultants of Dallas has served patients in the Dallas area. We have been instrumental in developing a state-of-the-art stroke program as well as provided neurological care to countless people.
Our goal is to improve connections, both within the body and with the people we help.
- Patient education programs
- Patient education handouts - offered online or printed
- Hospital consultations
- 24-hour coverage in case of emergency
- Offices located in or near local hospitals
- Bilingual staff in English and Spanish
- BOTOX® injections (botulinum toxin injection therapy). Used to reduce chronic migraines, muscle spasms associated with movement disorders, and post stroke spasticity.
- EMG (electromyography). A test to assess muscle and nerve function.
- Lumbar puncture. Extraction of cerebrospinal fluid.
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging). A non-invasive procedure that uses powerful magnets and radio waves to construct pictures of the body.
- NCV (Nerve Conduction Velocity). To test the speed of electrical signals through nerves.
- EEG and Epilepsy Monitoring Unit