Richard Charles Hinton, M.D.
General Neurology, Sub-specialist in Stroke
One of the founding partners of Neurology Consultants of Dallas, Dr. Hinton has been in practice for over 30 years. In addition to general neurology, he has a special interest in diagnosing and treating stroke patients.
When he isn’t at the NCD offices, Dr. Hinton is watching sports, playing the piano, or participating in activities with his church. He also enjoys walking his Sheltie with his wife and daughter.
- Fellowship in Stroke at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston
- Residency in Neurology at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston
- Residency in Internal Medicine at Baylor Affiliated Hospitals in Houston
- Internship in Internal Medicine at Baylor Affiliated Hospitals in Houston
- Medical School at Baylor College of Medicine
- Undergraduate Degree from the University of Texas at Austin
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Best Doctors in Dallas: Neurology, D Magazine, seven consecutive years, 2009-2015