Puneet Gupta, M.D., M.S.E.
Neurohospitalist, Sub-specialist in Epilepsy and Clinical Neurophysiology
Dr. Gupta has become a valuable resource for information pertaining to epilepsy given his professional and personal experience with the condition. His extensive experience in interpreting and researching EEG and other neurophysiological studies helps to better understand this complicated condition. Prior to joining our group, Dr. Gupta had been on the faculty at UT Southwestern for nearly four years where he was Assistant Professor of Neurology and Director of Critical Care Neurophysiology. He enjoys caring for patients with acute neurological illness and is currently practicing as a neurohospitalist.
With a entrepreneurial and engineering background, Dr. Gupta also owns a start-up medical engineering company whose mission is to improve health and wellness using predictive analytics and wearable mobile technology.
In his free time, he can be found spending time with his wife, son, and daughter.
- Fellowship in Epilepsy at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center
- Fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center
- Residency in Neurology at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center
- Internship at the Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Medical School at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center
- Graduate Degree in Biomedical Engineering at Johns Hopkins University
- Undergraduate Degree in Biomedical Engineering at Johns Hopkins University
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Board Certified in Clinical Neurophysiology
- Board Certified in Epilepsy