Jennifer Takesaka, M.D.
General Neurology, Epilepsy
Dr. Takesaka has always been interested by the way the brain works and enjoys the challenges of caring for patients with neurological disorders. She enjoys practicing general neurology and sees patients with various neurological conditions including headache, epilepsy, neuropathy, and stroke. When working in the hospital, she has a special interest in continuous ICU EEG monitoring.
When she is away from the office, she enjoys playing the piano and spending time with family and friends.
- Fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology at Emory University in Atlanta, GA
- Residency in Neurology at Emory University in Atlanta, GA
- Internship at the University of Maryland in Baltimore
- Medical School at the State University of New York (SUNY) at Buffalo
- Undergraduate Degree in Neurobiology at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas