Duc Tran, M.D.
Originally from Vietnam, Dr. Duc Tran moved to Dallas as a child. As a college student, he initially wanted to pursue a career in philosophy, but he became more interested in how the brain worked as opposed to what it was thinking. Since joining Neurology Consultants of Dallas, Dr. Tran has taken a special interest in electrodiagnostics, memory and cognitive disorders, dementia, and multiple sclerosis.
Outside of the neuro world, Dr. Tran and his wife enjoy vacationing in Florida and playing basketball with their two sons.
- Fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston
- Internship in Neurology at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston
- Medical School at Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C.
- Undergraduate Degree in Philosophy from the University of Dallas
- Board Certified in Neurology since 2001
- Board Certified in Neurophysiology since 2001
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Best Doctors in Dallas: Neurology, D Magazine, seven consecutive years, 2009-2015