Daniel E. Krampitz, M.D.
General Neurology, Neuromuscular Disease, Epilepsy
Dr. Krampitz has always been fascinated by how the brain works, which is what lead him to neurology. He likes to get to the heart of a condition from the very beginning, and his patients appreciate his matter-of-fact approach to explaining various conditions. As for special interests, Dr. Krampitz focuses on epilepsy and neuromuscular diseases like ALS, myopathies, and peripheral neuropathy.
He loves to travel with his wife and their two children. And in his other spare time, he enjoys reading travel essays, science fiction novels, and anything funny.
- Fellowship in Neuromuscular Diseases at the University of Texas/Southwestern (UTSW) and Veterans Hospital/Dallas
- Fellowship in Epilepsy at the University of Texas/Southwestern (UTSW)
- Residency in Neurology at the University of California-Irvine
- Internship at Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, Illinois
- Medical School at the University of Illinois in Chicago
- Undergraduate and Master's Degrees from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Board Certified in Neurophysiology
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas