Cristina Wohlgehagen, M.D.
General Neurology, Headache Specialist
Dr. Wohlgehagen knows the drastic change in the quality of one's life when they are empowered by the ability to treat headaches. She takes a holistic approach to treating her patients, tailoring each treatment to the individual. Using all tools available, her maxim is "treat the whole patient, not just the headache."
Dr. Wohlgehagen grew up in Texas and speaks fluent Italian and Spanish. She enjoys festivals, music, and spending time with her family. She works out of the Merit Drive location.
- Fellowship in Headache Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Residency in Neurology, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Medical School at University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Graduate Degree in Applied Cognition & Neuroscience at University of Texas at Dallas
- Undergraduate Degree in Neuroscience at University of Texas at Dallas
- Undergraduate Degree in Government at University of Texas at Austin
Board Certified in Neurology
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas, Medical City of Dallas