Anna Siuling Tseng, M.D.
Dr. Anna Tseng is a true advocate for patients. She is very involved in the changes within the healthcare industry, leading her to work administratively with various organizations ensuring that patients are the priority. This deep caring is evident when she’s in the room with a patient. Dr. Tseng takes the time to learn a patient’s full medical history and learn other factors that may impact their life and disorder. Her special interests include multiple sclerosis, neuromuscular disease, and botulinum toxin therapy.
When not campaigning for patient rights, Dr. Tseng is either carpooling her two daughters to and from various activities, watching old movies with her husband, or engaging in water sports. And when she has extra free time, she loves to go out for sushi.
- Fellowship at University of Alabama in Birmingham
- Residency at University of Alabama in Birmingham
- Internship at University of Alabama in Birmingham
- Medical school at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas
- Undergraduate degree in Biology from Millsaps College in Jackson, Mississippi
Board certified in neurology since 1998
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Best Doctors in Dallas: Neurology, D Magazine, seven consecutive years, 2009-2015