Angela M. Young, M.D.
Dr. Young enjoys the challenging nature of neurology. She is particularly interested in rare conditions like Huntington’s disease and the unique complications it presents. She also takes a special interest in EMGs, Botulinum Toxin Therapy, headaches, Myasthenia Gravis, muscle diseases, and peripheral neuropathy.
A native of Maracaibo, Venezuela, Dr. Young loves to travel around the globe. Along with her husband and their two daughters, she’s often strolling the gardens at the Dallas Arboretum or hanging out with the animals at the Dallas Zoo.
- Fellowship in Neurophysiology at the University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Residency in Neurology at the University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Externship in Pediatric Neurology and Pulmonary at the University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Internship in Internal Medicine at the University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Internship in Internal Medicine at Jesus Enrique Lossada Hospital in Venezuela
- Medical School at the University of Zulia School of Medicine in Maracaibo, Venezuela
- Courses in Public Health at the University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Board Certified in Clinical Neurophysiology
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas