Aashoo Mentreddi, M.D.
General Neurology, Movement Specialist
Dr. Aashoo Mentreddi is a movement specialist at our Dallas Merit Drive location. She specializes in Parkinson's Disease and other movement disorders including dystonia, chorea, tics and tremors.
Dr, Mentreddi has always had a deep interest in the complexity of neurological diseases, especially since her father was also a neurologist. She took a special interest in movement disorders during her training after seeing the specialty care required of patients, and it has been a passion for her ever since.
When out of the office, she enjoys traveling to new countries with her husband and spending time with friends and family, especially her niece and nephew.
- Fellowship in Movement Disorders at University of Texas Southwestern
- Residency in Neurology at University of Texas Southwestern
- Medical School at University of Mississippi School of Medicine
- Undergraduate Degree in Biology from University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas, Medical City of Dallas